AHA Skills Check-Off for AHA BLS for Healthcare Providers
The Skills Check-Off option is a unique half-at-home half-in-class option for those who need AHA BLS for Healthcare Provider and would rather complete their learning at their own pace.
This course is intended for healthcare professionals such as physicians, medical students, nurses, nursing students, CNA’s, dental professionals, etc.
This program is certified by the American Heart Association.
Who should take this course?
The AHA’s BLS Course is designed for healthcare professionals and other personnel who need to know how to perform CPR and other basic cardiovascular life support skills in a wide variety of in-facility and prehospital settings.
How it Works
- Visit OnlineAHA.org and purchase/complete the HeartCode® BLS course in its entirety at your own pace.
- Print and save your completion certificate.
- Schedule your Skills Check-Off through by contacting Us.
- Bring your certificate to your Skills Check-Off appointment and complete the course.
- Receive your BLS for Healthcare Providers certification card.
Pricing is for CPRXperts Skills Check-Off only. AHA may charge a separate fee for the online portion of the class; this fee is not billed, controlled, or collected by CPRXperts.
The online course must be completed prior to attending class. Students without a certificate of completion will not be allowed to take a Skills Check-Off course.
We can conduct group classes at our location, or we can come to your facility to teach
your students or your employees.
Please call us to find more details about the group discounts.